Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Car

So i bought a 63 fairlane for $500 dollars from a pickup part a while back and me and my dad went to work on it. He rebuilt the engine and threw in a mild crane cam. I bought an electronic ignition for it and threw on a high performance air cleaner. We put on a 4 barrel carb and an edelbrock intake manifold along with some rebuilt heads. I've gotta admit it sounds pretty sweeet:) The cars lowered to the ground and the roof has been cut off, curtisy of the previous owner. It has a 3 speed manual tranny with a floor shift. In the future im thinking about throwing on some headers with dual exhuast and maybe some 17" rims. I think that machine will run pretty nice through the quarter mile:) That little 260 ford small block just rumbles when i run it around the house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment