Monday, September 5, 2011

Fun Weekend!

Wow, I haven't blogged in a while! Oh well, time to start up again:) You'd think my first blog this semester would be about senior year, but I had a great weekend so ill blog about senior year some other time. So this weekend my family and I went to San Juan Batista! We stayed at an RV park called betabel, as soon as we finished setting up the fifth wheel we headed out to the boardwalk. We had a great time riding rides and I strained my chest playing some retarted "Strength Test" kinda game in the arcade! We visited with my aunts, uncles, and for the first time I saw my cousins newborn baby. It was a fun-filled weekend with lots of laughs, great company, and a whole lot of junk food!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you strained your chest?! What a dork! :) Glad you had fun though.

    ReplyDelete